Sunday, August 26, 2012

Emiliano

I am Emiliano. I was born in Mexico City in the year of 1997. My mother and my father are lawyers. They had me and my sister María who is currently 13 years old. Then, they got divorced. They both are married for the second time. My mom had another son, and he is 2 years old; his name is Daniel. My father had a son as well; he is  2 years old. His name is Lázaro. My father had another daughter, and she is 7 months old. Her name is Martina. I also have several close cousins, uncles and aunts.

I am in sophomore year of high school, and I am studying in Lake Mary, Florida. What i like the most is playing golf. I am actually living in Florida to play golf in an academy called Mike Bender's Golf Academy. In this academy I play golf between 30 and 35 hours of golf per week.

In Mexico, I lived far away from the golf course. I was out of school at 3 o' clock every day, and then, I  had to drive 1 hour to get to the golf course where I played for about 2 hours. After that, I had to drive 1 hour to get back to my house. Here in Lake Mary I will be playing a lot more, and I will not have to drive 2 hours a day to get to the golf course and back. I used to play soccer in my mexican school team. I quit playing because I wanted to focus in golf. I miss playing soccer, but I am happy, I will now play a lot of golf.

I will be living in Lake Mary and attending to Lake Mary Preparatory school all this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment